These stylish "Cosmic Sunset" face masks come in an elastic fitting style and are made from high-quality soft, breathable fabric that fits to the contours of your face. The straps are elastic so naturally adjust for a comfortable, sleek fit that stays in place. Made from non-irritable, latex free, sweat preventative material. They are both stylish and reusable.
Face masks are a new essential whether you're protecting yourself and others from the harsh cold air or creating your own personal bubble on your daily commute. Each face mask is available in small, medium, large or XL (refer to size chart for true measurements) and is handmade to order.
- Four sizes - small, medium, large and XL - fits men, women and children. You can find the Size chart in the pictures.
- Comfortable fit and shape which contours to your face
- Quilted breathable jersey ply with a wadding layer featuring quilted diamonds. (double layer fabric)
- Machine washable and completely re-usable. Wash at 60°C temperature. Air dry.
- Handmade to order in London, UK
Choosing right size and measuring for your face mask:
Check the size chart in the pictures
- Measure from the bridge of the nose to behind the ear
- Measure from the bridge of the nose to just below the chin. Select the height that will best cover your mouth and nose
- If your measurements are close to the size boundary, please order one size up
How to Wear Your Face Mask
Ensure you always wash your face covering before use and refrain from touching your face.
This classic style features two pieces of elastic which hook over your ears. Please note that there is a right way up for these masks, you can tell when you put them on by how they feel, the larger arch sits at the bottom of the mask.
When putting on your face mask, hold it over your nose and mouth with clean hands, before pulling the elastic straps over your ears. Adjust it as needed to ensure it completely covers your nose, mouth and chin. Pinch the shape forming nose bridge for a sleek, smooth fit. You will notice the tag and arrow indicator helps show which way up the mask should go. The tag should be on the left hand side so that the higher bridge of the mask is in line with your nose, and the more rounded edge of the mask on your chin. If you prefer your mask without the label, this can easily be cut off.
When removing your mask, pull the straps off your ears and lift the mask away from your face, refraining from touching the front of your mask, as it may be contaminated. Wash your mask every time you use it.
Please note that these Face Masks are NOT medical grade masks and that wearing this face mask has no proven medical benefit. Please wash your mask regularly, ideally after every use, to keep it fresh and hygienic.
*As each mask is handmade to order, we would advise that you wash them before use.